The weekend is the best time to be in Seoul. This city comes alive in the weekends, whether for eating, drinking or shopping. I’ll take you on a Saturday Seoul market tour to show you all the amazing market places that this city has to offer.
Pick-up will be at your hotel.
Drop-off will be at the last market place so you can spend the day browsing and shopping on your own time. Part of this tour is to help you navigate the local transit system so you can easily get around town during your stay. Which is a great way to start for the rest of your trip.
I will provide you with you own prepaid transit card to cover all transportation charges for this trip. Seoul’s public transport can be tricky at first but once you get a hang of it the trains are an extremely easy and fast way to get around the city.
After picking you up we will visit:
- Noryangjin Fish Market – a traditional fish market where the daily trade of the seafood that fill’s the cities plates
- Namdaemun Handcraft and Food Market Gwangjang Textile – a great place to pick up unique sourvenirs
- Market Dongdaemun Clothing Market -Dongdaemun is a favorite among shoppers and you will spend hours browsing all the items the shops have to offer.
Dongdaemun will be your drop-off point and I’ll give you some easy instructions on how to get back to your accommodation. I do recommend touring this area further after I drop you off, there is so much to see.
What to bring:
- Good walking shoes
- A bottle of water
- Some change to grab a coffee on the way
- Your wallet to get some great souvenirs
- Your camera
About your guide, Gene:
Hello everyone, I am a Korean-American living here in Seoul. Over the past five years I’ve fallen in love with various aspects of the city and enjoy the open markets and views the most. I would love to show you around and give you some pointers to make your stay more pleasant.
- Can I book for more than one traveller?
- Yes, just select how many travellers you want to book for when you book your tour
- Can I have the tour customised?
- Yes, just log in below and contact your tour guide
- When can I book this tour for?
- You can check the availability of tours when you book below.
$100 USD for one traveler, $20 USD for each additional traveler